Friday, May 4, 2007

Mario vs. Luigi

That's right...it's official. We have Super Nintendo. Don't ask me why or how...we just do. Danny and I have been playing for a few days now. Super Mario Brothers. He is always Mario, and I am always Luigi...although I don't think that is very fair. It's like Mario is the hero. His name ALWAYS comes first...and I mean the game is even called Super MARIO Brother's. I think there is a conspiracy. Like even today while Danny was getting some food at lunch, I played as Luigi, and I died, and then I played a round for Danny as Mario and I passed a whole level! Maybe it's my turn to make Luigi shine. Maybe this is my big chance to do something unheard of. I don't really know. But it's fun. And I'm so proud of us for finding another way to waste our time. ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funniest last line of a blog post ever! "I'm so proud of us for finding another way to waste our time" It's genius.

Robbie J said...

I always felt sorry for Luigi -- drafted by his better looking brother Mario to help save The Princess (for Mario).

Mario saves The Princess, he gets to marry her and (presumably) make little plumber-princess babies -- if you know what I mean... (only after holy matrimony, of course).

But what about poor goofy-looking Luigi? As Mario and The Princess take-off on their honeymoon, I imagine Luigi sobbing:
"Have a good time guys. I'm just going to stay back and chill out with Youshi (the little green dragon) and mushroom guy (the little mushroom guy)... Don't do anything I wouldn't do... sniff..."

It's time for Nintendo to release a Luigi only game. Something "fresh" and "hip" (as the kids say). Maybe "Luigi's gotta gun! Look out evil King Bowser." or "Luigi's got game (saving Princess 2.0 and jumping on lots of turtles).

We'll see....

j e r e m i a h 15:16

"As your words came to me I drank them in, and they filled my heart with joy and happiness because I belong to you. "