Monday, May 7, 2007

Save me from the moustache!!!!

Why is it that men feel the need to grow facial hair?? Especially when they know it doesn't look good. Danny, along with nearly all the guys grew a beard for our trip to Africa (those who could) because supposedly men respect you more in Niger if you have facial hair. It looked good on Danny. Or should I say decent. I liked it for a little while, I enjoy the peach fuzz. But then it started to get long. And too bush-man like. So recently I started to beg him to shave it. For about 15 days...maybe more. I'm not 100% sure. Finally yesterday I hear water running in the sink for a long time. A clue that lead me to believe my man would soon come out from the washroom as the fresh, clean-cut boy that I remember. To my dissapointment, Danny did come out with his face shaved. But only slightly. He had giant CHOP-like strips falling down the side of his face. I was in complete shock. I couldn't even make eye contact with him because he just creeped me out!!! Needless to say, the couple remarks I made about not being able to be seen with him in public made him go back into the washroom to shave one more time. (Without even taking a picture.) But this time...he came out with less facial hair...but the result...not so impressive. He has a full on moustache. And I hate it. Anyone up for a tackle session as we pin him down and get it off? Please? Anyone? Nair maybe?

Pictures as promised...

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'd help you ANY DAY!!! I hate mustaches! Jon started this thing at Bethany called "Ugly November" where guys grow out all facial and head hair, and then throughout the month, cut different patterns, etc... into their hair. Jon is still famous to this day for it and apparently guys still do Ugly November. NOT COOL!! I have some NASTY pictures of Jon from that time--- at least Danny hasn't shaved his head bald and just left a mustache. Jon did.
GOOD LUCK :)

Jen said...

oh wow..

j e r e m i a h 15:16

"As your words came to me I drank them in, and they filled my heart with joy and happiness because I belong to you. "