Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A Walk in the Park


Yesterday a bunch of us went to the weekly old fashioned comedy movie viewing at the museum again. Many laughs were had...and the scene was set in Italy...old-school Italy. I quite enjoyed it. But before hand, Danielle and I walked around the Glenora area... my absolute favorite area in Edmonton. They have the most darling houses ever...and the walk is filled with beautiful large trees...it just feels good to be there. We started off at Starbucks...(where else?!!)...and walked and walked...until it started to rain. And then really rain. And then we ran...or should I say sprinted. For about 4 blocks...until we seriously couldn't really breathe anymore. It was funny and exhausting all at the same time. And because I'm such a creeper...I took pictures of my favortie houses along the way. haha



No comments:

j e r e m i a h 15:16

"As your words came to me I drank them in, and they filled my heart with joy and happiness because I belong to you. "