Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The Condo

Well many of you have never seen our little condo, so I figured I'd give you a small tour. It's really not that big...AND I didn't take pictures of everything. There is only one bedroom...and we are still looking for some more art or little decorative pieces to put around.

This first room is our cozy bedroom. It was night when I took this, normally it's a little brighter in there.


This is our "dining room". If you walk through that door you will be in the bedroom, and if you turn around and face the other direction you will be facing the living room.

Here is our living room...its the longest room in our place. If I were to open the blinds you would see our patio...and the parking lot. We're on the main floor.

And here is a picture of half our kitchen. There is a lot more to it than what this pic shows...but it was messy and my man was busy cleaning. Here is proof he likes to do the dishes. Look how happy he is! (And through that door is our laundry room/pantry. ) Strange I know.


And that's it really! We have a hallway that leads to a washroom, but there isn't much else! Sometimes its a little too cozy for my liking...but we were very blessed to even have a place this nice our first year of marriage.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Your place is positively divine! :) You've done a great job of decorating Hailey! Looks cozy AND beautiful---wish I could see it in person!

Anonymous said...

I like your place! Did you paint htat picture? The orange and browns... genius. It's really pretty. You're quite the decorator. How come you didn't decorate our room at Capernwray like that? :)

hailey said...

Thanks guys! It took a little while for it to all come together... and of course my Mom is a big help because she's in that whole decoratitng industry! Sally, that pic my uncle painted for us, actually the day after our wedding, as our wedding gift. He is an AMAZING artist. Expensive though. We love his work...he uses such great colors. He is a really unique person. Check out this link to see more! http://www.robertcerins.com/galleries.html

j e r e m i a h 15:16

"As your words came to me I drank them in, and they filled my heart with joy and happiness because I belong to you. "