Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Family Birthday's and a tribute to my dog

It was my Grandma's and cousin Jessica's birthday celebration at my family's house yesterday. Always good to eat cake and enjoy a roast beef dinner with the fam. Birthday's and holiday's are usually the only time we get to see extended family...so we try to make it out to these things. You wont notice Danny in any of these photos because he is the photographer.



I think Kyla looks like an actual doll in this picture. It's almost scary.


Here is the one picture I was able to sneak of Natalie and Kyla.
And now for my little bud Pepsi. We both decided to wear hoodies yesterday. She's I think 1 and a half in human years. And she is just my favorite. She likes to run away from me though because I hug her too much.
She does not look impressed here. She almost reminds me of a human in this picture. haha




She isn't very photogenic because her eyes always reflect the flash.

This is my favorite. She's sticking out her tongue at Danny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So great. I love the tribute to Pepsi. Anothe guy I knew from Capernwray had a dog named Pepsi. That's funny. His dog was a lot dumber than yours. Rest assured. I assume those are your sisters? I can tell. It's my Hero power.

Danish Dame said...

K. I remember your dog when we stayed out there last year ( bonnie, jon, jen, ME) Seriously that dog is nuts! craziest but cutest dog I have ever seen.

j e r e m i a h 15:16

"As your words came to me I drank them in, and they filled my heart with joy and happiness because I belong to you. "