Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Blogging Guilt

Why is it that I feel almost guilty about not blogging it up for a while? I wish I didn't. But I feel like I'm an editor missing my deadlines. A sprinter, that never finished the race. You know? ;) haha I am just waiting to get my pictures uploaded, and honestly you will all be blog overloaded because we have been so busy lately and the camera has been involved in the adventure. It's going to be nuts. But I have to get the silly pics first! Dangit. Oh well. I am just at work right now...dreading tomorrow because my best friend Danielle is leaving for Uganda and South Africa for 2 months!!!! How am I going to survive!!!?? AHHH. I get to see her tonight though, and give her the sweet gifts I have prepared for her on her journey. HOLLA! I'm stoked. Well...that's all for now. Just wanted to apologize to all my daily subscribers, and tell you that I haven't forgotten about you, and I will provide a rather nice and lengthy blog in the near future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deadlines should never be missed :)

Bonnie said...

I was starting to wonder where you were....
anticipating this so called "lengthy" post :)

j e r e m i a h 15:16

"As your words came to me I drank them in, and they filled my heart with joy and happiness because I belong to you. "