Friday, May 4, 2007

CHEERS!

Here are some random booth pictures we took this week I thought I'd share...they wont get any bigger for some reason! We went to a gourmet candy shop at West Edmonton Mall...which is SUCH bad news for us. We LOOOOVVVVEEE candy. And gourmet shops are a million times worse than any shop because the selection is just ridiculous. We bought some Coke bottles and celebrated eating them in the photo booth. Oh the things we do to have fun. Sorry you have to witness it. ;P -this is me sticking out my tongue

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

You guys are too cute! Wish I was eating coke bottles---its been a while :)

Jen said...

Hey Hailey! Thanks for the bday wishes! So far I haven't been sitting around at home this wknd. Although it's only the beginning! My aunt and uncle happened to be in town so they took me out for dinner tonight! Yay..I love food way to much! And yes, this weather stinks. I am getting SO ANNOYED. I'm going to S-bucks on Whyte tomorrow a.m. and then the market. I'm sure I'll see you at starbucks ;)

Anonymous said...

They get bigger when you click on the pictures... I love booth pics. They are the best. I have some of me and Aaron somewhere! Have a great weekend.

j e r e m i a h 15:16

"As your words came to me I drank them in, and they filled my heart with joy and happiness because I belong to you. "