Thursday, April 5, 2007

Weekly Update

Hey all! So sorry the pics and details to our trip arent posted just yet. We dont have enough memory on our computer at home to download the pics to it, so we had to put them all on Danny's work computer, and I somehow have to get the pics from there to blog it up! Ahh. I think its time for a new computer. We are pretty much out of memory and there is a line through the screen now. It's falling apart. Thankfully I have my computer here at work!!! :) Anyways, I thought I would write a little somethin somethin to fill the space until I can write my big blog. Things have been good since we have been back. But I am actually getting a little angry with the Edmonton weather. It wont stop snowing, and I feel like we are being jipped of spring. Why do I live here?!!! AHHH! Anyways, we have had fun this week catching up with family and friends since we've been back. Our sister Darla left for YWAM, Hawaii on Tuesday, so we did a family dinner/lunch thing on Sunday with the Taylor's and then on Sunday night a bunch of us went to Earl's restaurant to do this menu-sampling evening where we got to try all the features on the menu as a last hang out, good-bye thing with Darla. There was SO much food!!! And since then we've had dinner at my families house as well, and last night I got to have coffee with my good friend Danielle (which is always a nice treat!), and Danny spoke to the youth on baptism at the weekly youth service. Tonight we are having our Africa team over to have a mini "we're back" party. I will post pictures later if I have time. I am thinking of baking some cupcakes. Any excuse to make cupcakes! (and eat them) yum! :) :) So we have been keeping busy, but also trying to get over this jet-lag business. It's tricky stuff! Well... hope all is well with everyone. You'll be hearing more from me soon!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

My best friend Jen lives in Eddy and she's been telling me how frustrated she's getting with the weather too! All I know is that it sure as heck better improve before I come at the end of April...i certainly will be ticked if there is tons of snow and no sun :)
Anyway...sounds like you've had a busy but fun week...hope we can chat tonight!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

I just made cupcakes this weekend. My favorite kind is white on white. Cupcakes just like we had at our wedding. Delish! It's a classic. If you need cupcake inspiration check out this blog... All Cupcakes All the Time. It's amazing. http://cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com/

j e r e m i a h 15:16

"As your words came to me I drank them in, and they filled my heart with joy and happiness because I belong to you. "