Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter and such
















This is a little late seeing as Easter was last weekend...But here are some pics featuring our last weekend. Easter was nice...I think I'm still full from eating too much! We went to church in the morning, and went to G'ma and G'pa Jonas' for lunch on Sunday, and then for a nice drive downtown Edmonton. There was actually a little bit of sun out too, so we enjoyed rolling the windows down as we cruised. (Notice Danny's kid-sunglasses...they make me laugh...they're not actually his)
Once we got back to the West End we went for an hour long walk with Danae and Danny, and their little yorkie Zhen around the West End. And I of course enjoyed the tire swing at the park...one of my childhood favorites, although at times Danny would push me a little more aggressively than I would have liked!!!






And then we had ANOTHER Easter dinner on Monday at Danny's Grandma's house too. Fun times with family. We are a strange bunch. especially when you put a camera in front of us!

No comments:

j e r e m i a h 15:16

"As your words came to me I drank them in, and they filled my heart with joy and happiness because I belong to you. "