Thursday, July 19, 2007

New things. We're Green. AND Rollin with our Girls... Literally.

We got some new things to share with you. ONE... Danny got new glasses. He's such a stud. I like when he wears them. I like to try them on too. I got new glasses. I'm still to shy to wear them, let alone post a picture. SO maybe one day you will see. I've never worn glasses my whole life. I need them for school. I'm still not sure I like them, but there is no turning back now!

TWO. We also sold our Malibu, and bought a new car. Danny bought in at an auction. Kind of an impulse buy. He knows what he's doing though-his Dad buys and sells cars on the side so he has experience with these sorts of things.....It's an AUDI. Yeah....bling I know. It's really pretty, and has all the wonderful features a girl (or guy) could want. But its standard, and well the problem is...I dont know how to drive standard!!!!!! We got a great deal for it though, so Danny has been driving it for the past week and we're probably selling it next week to make some money off it. Danny will be heart broken. I keep telling him, with time we will save up and get a nice car. Here she is.


Danny and I are green. Well. We were for one day at least. We were "ECO-FRIENDLY". We walked to the grocery store, instead of drove. And then we didn't use plastic bags. ha We are so eco-friendly. :) It was a beautiful night though so we took pics along the way.





The other night we had a very eventful time with our grade 11 girls Kayla, Nicole and Jillanne. We hit up Marble Slab Ice Cream, (I got birthday cake flavored with butterfinger chocolate bar smashed inside!!!), went for a delicious dinner at Joey Tomatoes downtown, played a little pool at the youth centre, went shopping at Home Sense, and of course we went to the Legislature Grounds. It was smokin hot that evening, and well we just couldn't help ourselves. We went for a long walk around the grounds frolicking in the grass and enjoyed dipping our feet in the water. We rolled down a few hills. This particular hill was INCREDIBLY steep. I couldn't stop rolling and I was laughing so hard as Nicole followed me with her camera. We also did purple city. For those of you who haven't done it yet, well I can't say your eye doctor would approve, but I do. You pretty much just stare into these really bright neon lights for one minute (at night) and then you look up at the city and all the lights on the buildings are purple. You should try it sometime.

Here is a beautiful family portrait of Danny and the girls. They are our daughters.


Here is another one. I don't know why Kayla looks so serious!!!!!! What a goof!



I don't know why I was standing like this. But I look dang cool.


There is a creepy weirdo jumping behind us in this one. Not too sure why... ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff Hailey. I've been thinking about the environment more these days as well. Like instead of leaving the computer on ALL the time. Now we shut it off except for in the evenings. And I buy organic food. I'm pumped that you did an eco friendly thing. And I hope you bank when you sell that car! But in the mean time... sweet ride.

j e r e m i a h 15:16

"As your words came to me I drank them in, and they filled my heart with joy and happiness because I belong to you. "