Monday, July 23, 2007

God is Good

Well it was a busy weekend with a wedding smack in the middle. (Pictures to come in the near future). I was sick Friday night so Danny went to the youth thing without me while I watched the Home and Garden Network...watching people from Europe and the UK trying to sell their house, or buy one, or renovate one. I don't think I could ever get sick of watching that. There is something cool about being able to see the inside of someones flat in downtown Paris. LOVE IT. After watching those shows though, I can't help but think about the stress I feel while we are trying to sell our condo. We've done everything we possibly can to sell, but the market is just so dead right now, there is zero traffic. I want to blame something, but there is nothing to blame. It's just no traffic. So I just have to keep reminding myself, that God is good. He knows what is best for us, he has a perfect plan. And whether or not its the same plan as mine, I'm not too sure. But God is good.



This is a picture I took as Danny and I were driving here in Edmonton one night. We do have some BEAUTIFUL sunsets, I must say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there kiddo.

j e r e m i a h 15:16

"As your words came to me I drank them in, and they filled my heart with joy and happiness because I belong to you. "