Monday, February 26, 2007

We're going to AMERICA!


Chicago here we come!!! Danny and I, along with 3 other couples from our church, are heading off to Chicago tomorrow. HOLLA! We are going for a Student Ministries Leadership Conference held at Willow Creek Church for a couple days. One of our all time favorite authors- Donald Miller is a guest speaker so I am super pumped for that. Willow Creek is one of the world's largest churches- they even have their own man-made lake for baptisms, so I can imagine it will be a sight to see. The conference is supposed to be really good too, so I am looking forward to some good teaching!!! We are also looking forward to seeing the city itself, as we both have never been. I've heard they have some great architecture, and of course we will be hitting up the malls to do some wonderful American shopping. Can hardly wait! We will definitely post some pictures for ya'll once we're back. Pray for safe travels!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're up for an adventure Hailey girl! I hope you have a super time. I can't wait for you to post all about it. Be safe ou there... and welcome to America.

Bonnie said...

Hope you guys have an AMAZING trip! Sounds like its gonna be full of lots of great things: great speakers, great shopping, great site-seeing.... Have tons of fun :)
And let's talk when you get back...its been TOO long!

Love you both.

Bonnie said...

Holy tamolies!! How long IS this trip of yours? Its already Monday, March 5 and you STILL haven't posted :) Must be a nice, long trip! Hope you're having fun.

Sparkalina said...

Hi :)

My name is Lanna :) I am SO new to this blogging thing..and am just surfing the net looking at people's blogs. Just wanted to say hi :) and it's great to see a couple serving Jesus passionately :)

Jesus is just wonderful :)

You love starbucks...ahhh a girl after my own heart...except they are not that popular here in Sydney...we have Gloria Jeans :)

Anyways..nice to see your page :)

Blessings,

Lanna :)

j e r e m i a h 15:16

"As your words came to me I drank them in, and they filled my heart with joy and happiness because I belong to you. "