Friday, February 9, 2007

Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day is coming up, but seeing as Danny and I both have chaotic schedules at times...the closest to Feb.14th that we could do something in light of this holiday of love was yesterday. Feb.8!!!! Can you believe it?! Almost a week in advance! But it was a wonderful night. We went to a cute little candle-lit bistro restaurant called "The Dish" in downtown Edmonton where we enjoyed some nice food and conversation, while listening to classics such as Frank Sinatra playing in the background. Then we came back to West Edmonton Mall walked around, got some candy and of course some booth pictures, and then headed off to the movies. All in all a really good night. Despite the fact that we are FREEZING in the Edmonton cold. Well I am at least. My teeth even chattered on the way home. Now that is some serious coldness. It makes me question how I have actually survived living here the last 22 years. I just don't understand the weather. Maybe that is why it bothers me so much? Here are those much awaited booth pictures. You'll notice that there are only 3. We weren't exactly "ready" for the first one, so I cut it out. haha

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Cute pictures you love birds!!

j e r e m i a h 15:16

"As your words came to me I drank them in, and they filled my heart with joy and happiness because I belong to you. "