Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What's my age again?

So on Friday we had the last of our grad festivities...the BEULAH CHURCH GRAD celebration!! Over 20 graduates showed up along with friends and family, so it made for a fun night. The grad committee chose the theme "Airports" representing people going places, doing different things, going in different directions. The night entailed drinks and appy's in the youth centre, and then a program, and then well more hang out time in the youth centre.

Mr. Barry Lang (Josh's dad) and my man Dan were the emcee's. Good times.


And of course my lovely friend Janae was there...she helped serve food and drinks.



Kayla (grade 10) and I were split up from the rest of the girls we normally stick with at these things. So we made the best of the night by putting chocolate in our eyes. Danny thought it was tomatoes or something!!! Ya....like I'd put a tomato in my eye.



I don't even know what to say about this picture. But WOW.


The honored youth pastors themselves...Chet and Danny-attempting to give some last minute advice to those crazy graduates!!


Here are a bunch of the lovely grads themselves.



Now this next picture is one of Robbie modelling. He claims he wasn't posing, but I know for certain that he saw me sneaking up with the camera, so he quickly put his GQ face on!!!!!! He doesn't fool me for one second!


Paparazzi!!!! This is the real Robbie. Just as kid-like as the next boy. Don't be fooled by his GQ pose ladies... (Robbie you're going to kill me now, aren't you??)
And yes, of course...how could I forget...Josh, Rich, and James. The crazy kids on the block. They attempted the whole DJ thing, that very night.


You guessed it-of course with loud music, we end up dancing...I mean...who doesn't really?? We danced it up...or should I say...shook our heads to the beats, in front of the airport runway broadcasted on the walls.


Like I've mentioned before...its not rare that Danny and I will lose our age when we're hanging out with the students. What's my age again?

3 comments:

Robbie J said...

WHAT!?!? I totally wasn't posing! You turkey.

Actually both H&D Taylor have an uncanny ability to take great photos of my unphotogenic mellon.

Will you be my official personal (glamour shot) photographer?

Dancing on the airport runway at grad was fun, huh?

Anonymous said...

looks like you're having a blast... in all your posts really... you must have the funnest life ever. Odd, because I thought you lived in Edmonton.

vancouver every two said...

Soooo true Sally. haha Edmonton...wow...there is just so much to offer. ha. Well I guess as much as I find Edmonton lame at times, I still love it too and manage to have fun here. The city does have a lot of cool things to offer, but nothing like Vancouver or Toronto. Or tons of beautiful landscape like in the Okanagan. It just makes me know that its the people that surround you that can make or break your fun. And what you make of where you are. I am MUCH happier now that its summer though. 3 cheers for SUMMER! And Robbie, yes I am officially your new personal glamour shot photographer.

j e r e m i a h 15:16

"As your words came to me I drank them in, and they filled my heart with joy and happiness because I belong to you. "