Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blogger Problems: Here is November - my sincere apologies

Oh Blogger issues. How many times have you cursed my blog? Bonnie - be honest. haha I know the blogging police are royally frustrated with me. But my blog will not let me post!!! Even a simple post like this has taken over an hour. And my uploading of photos is getting to be ridiculous. It takes us to 3 minutes a photo. I am thinking of leaving blogspot. I really did start this blog over a month ago. But yes...here it is... only a year late. Well let's quit wasting time and get started. :)

Sister visits. Natalie that is - Kyla lives above us. So she is always visiting. ;) We spent our time with fondue at Chocoatl. shopping on 4th. mainstreet. robson. mary poppins watching. going for dinners. sight seeing. All good fun, and it was a good visit although poor Danny was the only guy... and our professional photographer.

After Nat left I headed to Calgary solo where I got to witness and share in Erin's joy at her wedding. We couldn't afford for Danny to come so Danielle was my unofficial date - although I have no pics on my computer of the two of us!! I got to hang with Ruth from Capernwray too which was so fun!!!  So nice to hang with good friends and see Erin and Dustin so in love.
 

Wish I could have stole Jessica away for a nice long chat but she was in the wedding party so she was busy with her duties!!!


November was lovely. A good month. Adjusting to my new job so I was very tired. Sleepy Hailey comes to town! It was fun to prep for Dec. though. I LOVE CHRISTMAS and decorating, and its a winter wonderland here. We decorated on the last day in Nov. and the festivities began. I will update you on Dec. soon. If my blog cooperates that is.

A group of us friends got together for an early Christmas dinner party because it was the only time that worked for everyone. Christmas dinner number 1. Number 1 of  5 I think? Lets just say I have probably eaten an entire turkey on my own in the month of Dec. BUT: Yummy food = Good times.

We enjoyed our party poppers with Chad and Lynda and the crew - Danny scored a sweet necklace in his. I am so glad he doesn't wear it on an everyday basis. EW!


SO that is our Nov. in a nutshell. Food. Family. Friends. A great month. A HAPPY LATE CHRISTMAS to you all! And a DELICIOUS AND WONDERFUL 2009!  Hope you all enjoyed celebrating our blessed Savior's birth. I am forever grateful we have HIS birthday to celebrate. Thank you Jesus - for all that you were to us in 2008...

2 comments:

Sally said...

Seriously, Wordpress is soooo much better. Join the wordpress nation, you will not regret it.

Also, I'm glad that you're back in the blogosphere.

Additionally to my also, what is this new job you speak of?

Cheers!

Bonnie said...

Very, very, very happy to see your beautiful self on here again! Thanks for the update! Looking forward to seeing you soon, hopefully :) Miss you girly!

j e r e m i a h 15:16

"As your words came to me I drank them in, and they filled my heart with joy and happiness because I belong to you. "