Friday, November 23, 2007

POSTS TO COME in the near future...



So I owe my fan base (basically 2 people) an apology
for not writing lately. We have been travelling and unsettled up until
now...and my photos are all saved under random things that are unknown
to me because Mr.Computer Whiz (aka Danny) put them on some external
hard-drive somethingruther , and I can't find them. So that is my
excuse...lame and pathetic...but nonetheless,an excuse! It's a shame
because I have a lot to say too! But now I have to go to bed because I
have to work tomorrow...Saturday (BOOOOOOO!), so I need to get to sleep! I will post fun things soon, I promise!

We are doing good though. House sitting and dog sitting at the Taylor's
while they travel Israel...and we're slowly preparing for our big move!
Anyways, the other random fact that I would like to share with you
while I have a moment is... Get this. Yesterday I was on my lunch break
at work, and I timed it, and it actually took me 10 minutes to eat an
"apple pear" or "Chinese Pear"...whatever you want to call it. TEN
MINUTES. That is howhonkin big those things are. And by this message I am sure you have a great idea of how much fun I have on my breaks at work. I know. True fun.

GOODNIGHT!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Good to hear SOMETHING from you :) I look forward to all you have to say and the many pictures you have stored away for these so-called "future posts!" Hey, where are you working? Are you back at the Engineering firm? Just wondering seeing as you won't be staying long.

j e r e m i a h 15:16

"As your words came to me I drank them in, and they filled my heart with joy and happiness because I belong to you. "