Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My backwards Life

Well you would NOT even believe how hectic and busy and crazy my life has been these past 2 weeks. WHAT a whirlwind. My goodness. I am overwhelmed, stressed, and livin it up all at the same time. AND to make matters even more bothersome, I am SO BUSY tonight that I have no time at all to post...but I so badly wanted to get these random photos up of Tara's wedding....Tara's beautiful wedding, I should say. AH, such a gorgeous bride...SO NICE to see my long lost Capernwray friends. SO NICE! And I added random pics from my walk with Danielle one day too. I don't have time to really write. But here are some photos just so you all know I haven't forgotten about you. We are so busy packing to move and travel, saying goodbyes and leaving for BC tomorrow!! So here is just a little visual random-ness of things that have occured in my life over the last weeks. I have WAAAAAAAAAAY more to post in the near future. BAAAAH! Hope you are all well!




















4 comments:

Bonnie said...

AWESOME pictures Hails!! Man I wish we could've been there... all of you Capers together in one place and no me...sucky deal for me :) Oh well, hopefully we'll all reunite again someday! I get to see snippets of everyone soon! Tomorrow Sally "Dubbs" and her hubby are coming to stay a night with us. Then next weekend, hopefully we'll see you guys. Then at the end of September, Bush and her hubby are coming to stay with us and then we're going to Izzy's wedding with them, and hopefully there will be other Capers there as well. SO I guess I'm pretty lucky too :)
Welp...have a safe trip and enjoy it! Give us a call this week sometime, K!?
LOVE YOU and can't wait to see you soon!

ruth said...

haha...i love the last picture of nini, not quite sure what she's doing, but her little girl sure is cute!

Bonnie said...

HAILEY!!
It was so good to see you and Danny on Sunday, even if it was so short! We are both PUMPED about you moving out here and can't wait for some serious "hang-out" time with you :) You and I are going to have to do some serious shopping in the States when you get here! Anyway...enjoy the rest of your holidays & we'll talk to you soon.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, I haven't seem some of those people since NZ! It was soooo good to see Bonnie when we were in Canada. And you were in BC at the same time??? Crazy. I hardly recognized Tara with her hair all grown out. It looked like a wonderful wedding. I'm glad you got to go. :)

j e r e m i a h 15:16

"As your words came to me I drank them in, and they filled my heart with joy and happiness because I belong to you. "