Sunday, June 28, 2009

Almost Forgot!

I had the pleasure of enjoying a visit from the delightful Miss Heike from Germany at the end of May. :) For those who don't know... Heike and I went to school together in New Zealand and she came to visit me and a bunch of other lucky ducks in the States.


It was fun catching up with this pretty lady again; and showing off Vancouver. We just had the weekend, but she was an easy guest, willing to see and do anything. We enjoyed more than one picnic and we were even able to catch a concert! HOLLA. Anberlin and Taking Back Sunday. It was REALLY loud cause we were standing right next to the speakers, but we still had a blast. I'm sure I will be cursing myself when I'm old and unable to hear though.


We got some deliiiicious Thai food on her last night here too and watched the sunset at the Spanish Banks and had a good chat. Love the overseas visitors. SO sweet when they come all the way here. :) :)


Anyways, this last pic I just really liked, and I think Danny took it when Heike was here. I have a "thing" for vines. I honestly LOVE when buildings are covered with greenery. I want to live in a house that's covered!

2 comments:

dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

Sally said...

Heike! I love her! You too roomie. :)

j e r e m i a h 15:16

"As your words came to me I drank them in, and they filled my heart with joy and happiness because I belong to you. "