Friday, December 14, 2007

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know... but not really everything...about ME!


So a little Miss Jen has tagged me, and I am supposed to write 7 random/weird facts about myself. Hmmm. Okay, let's think here.

  1. I hate bananas. I think they are disgusting. Alone. But I love them in absolutely EVERYTHING and ANYTHING. Anything banana flavored I love too. Banana Creme Pie is my favorite!
  2. I love scrapbooking. I scrapbooked my entire New Zealand trip (6 months of school and travel), and it took me an entire year to do. I absolutely love shopping for stickers and paper, and getting pictures developed.
  3. I haven't gained or lost a pound in almost 2 1/2 years. Before our wedding I worked out 3-4 times a week for about 3 months and didn't lose a single pound. Things just re-arranged themselves...haha I have stayed the EXACT SAME!
  4. My absolute favorite tv show is Gilmore Girls. I can't even tell you how much I like it. It's embarrassing.
  5. I honestly don't think I cooked anything more than macaroni or grilled cheese before I was married. And now, I LOVE cooking. I secretly want to take cooking classes, and become a gourmet chef! I get excited when I look at a cooking magazine, or book that has beautiful photography of food.
  6. It makes me really uncomfortable if I see people I know make wrong decisions. I will cry or internally grieve to the point where it physically affects me if I can see someone doing something that is bad for them. Sometimes it sucks.
  7. I don't like scary movies. AT ALL. I would rather sit at home alone and miss out on hanging out with people than watch a scary movie. I think they are bad for you.
I guess I am supposed to tag people now. I will tag whomever comes to mind!
  1. Erin V
  2. Ian Sheh
  3. Nini Lettner
  4. Darla
  5. Robbie
  6. Danny- haha I will force him to post!
  7. Nathaniel

No comments:

j e r e m i a h 15:16

"As your words came to me I drank them in, and they filled my heart with joy and happiness because I belong to you. "